- A Christmas Carol at Theatre of the Seventh Sister--Dec.9-30. This is a Pay What you Wish production where reservations are strongly recommended.
- Nutcracker at the Fulton Theatre--December 4,11,18,28 & 30. This traditional ballet follows the tale of the the Nutcracker on an enchanted journey while he tries to reclaim his crown from the Evil Mouse King.
- Pool’s Paradise at the Rainbow Dinner Theatre--Until Dec. 30. Follow the adventure of a tiny English church that secretly gambles to have money for Christmas.
- Miracle of Christmas at Sight & Sound--Until Dec.30. A sensory experience will make Christmas come to life!
- Amish Family Christmas at the Freedom Chapel Dinner Theatre--until Dec. 30. The story of a family who is expecting a child during Christmas even though many changes have occurred.
- A Dickens of a Christmas--Weekends through Dec. 23. Enjoy a Charles Dickens holiday and samples from the wine center!
- 2010 Christmas Show at the American Music Theatre--Until Dec. 30. Enjoy songs, dance, and fun to lift your spirits. This show is never a disappointment!
For more even more shows, check out what each theatre is showing during the Christmas season. You won’t regret spending a Pennsylvania Dutch Christmas in Lancaster County!
Also, you’re running out of time to buy your Adamstown Inns & Cottages gift certificates for that special person in your life. If you can’t make the trip to Lancaster before the new year, then a gift certificate will be a wonderful surprise for a later vacation! Just call the inn and we will help you make Christmas special!