After enjoying the gardens at the Amethyst Inn, there are plenty of sightseeing opportunities and hiking trails to catch the red hues this season! Here’s a list to get you started:
- Hiking Trails at Nolde Forest
- Middle Creek Wildlife Management Area
- Hiking, disc golf, biking, and boating at French Creek State Park
- Chiques Rock Park along the Susquehanna River
- Scenic driving routes along covered bridge tours
- and more....
So grab your camera, hiking boots, and mittens for a day of capturing beautiful pictures of the Lancaster County skyline. And just so you have something else to look forward to, you can warm up by the fireplace with a cup of hot cocoa after!